Understanding The Buying Process
Understanding The Buying Process & Real Estate Relationships
- Simply click on the Blue Highlighted Headlines below to go to the respective Blog/Vlog
- Videos, articles, charts, to help get you started on your success path.
- This site is constantly updated with new information as it becomes available.
Getting Started – The Sasha Miletic Path to a Successful Home Purchase:
Go through these video’s & Reports FIRST before you do anything else.
– Buying a home is one of the most important and exciting moments of your life. Your home is not just the roof over your head but where you lives, sleep, entertain, and raise a family as well as one of the biggest investments that you’ll ever make. This video will help you do it right. (Click here to watch the video…)
– Selecting the right real estate agent is critical to having a successful home buying experience. Not only is your agent a licensed professional who understands the home buying process, they have in-depth knowledge and deeper access to current market conditions. (Click here to watch the video…)
– From deposits to moving expenses, and everything in between, buying your first home involves more than just saving for a down payment. That may be the largest cost, but there are other things you’ll need to plan and budget for. Watch this video to help note some of the upcoming expenses. (Click here to watch the video…)
The Differences Between Being Represented as a Client vs. a Customer Throughout the Entire Sales Process
– The biggest misunderstanding amongst homebuyers is who the real estate agent is really working for. In fact, most folks don’t realize that by law, if a you do NOT sign a buyer representation agreement with a Realtor®, they are automatically working for the seller and are legally bound to get them as much money as possible. This chart will walk you through where a Realtors® legal obligations lie throughout the entire sales process. (Click here…)
– You’ll be surprised to learn what a Realtor® can and cannot tell you. This PDF goes over what a Real estate agent can and cannot tell you. (Click here…)
– This PDF goes over all of my duties and responsibilities to you as a “CLIENT” throughout the entire home buying and negotiating process. (Click here…)
– Selling Costs are substantially less when selling than buying Real Estate. Attached is a PDF of typical buying and selling costs and all disbursements. My attorney, James Branoff, was nice enough to share his costs with me to act as an example. One WARNING, many lawyers quote much lower fees BUT grossly inflate their disbursements leaving the customer with an exorbitant bill at the end. (Click here…)
– This guide will teach you everything you’ll ever need to know to buy your next home. Even people who’ve bought real estate before have found this thorough report very valuable and beneficial. (Click here…)