Needless to say, whenever you have a concern, question or need information, by all means pick up the phone and call your Windsor real estate agents. That’s what we are here for.
For example. Let’s say you are a first time homebuyer. You see a home for sale that you want to know more about. Your Windsor real estate agents can give you valuable information, such as how long the home has been on the market, the asking price, if the price is high or low as well as information regarding the neighbourhood. This is why you hired an agent: to give you the answers that you need.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, if you have any questions regarding the following, then give us a call:
1. Property Information: Do you want to know how long a home has been on the market? How many square feet?
2. Price: This can include if the price has dropped, if it’s overpriced or an excellent deal.
3. Home inspections: From asking for references or what an inspection should include, ask us!
4. How to prepare to buy or sell a home. We are happy to discuss the all important steps to either getting your home ready for the market, or finding your dream home.
5. Comparable sales: Do you have a question regarding the going prices in a particular neighbourhood? Want to see how your home rates?
6. Preparing an offer: What do I need to know before I submit an offer? What should I consider when entertaining an offer?
7. Negotiation: How does this work? What price should I offer? Should I accept this offer or counter?
8. Closing: One of the busiest times for an Windsor real estate agents and often clients have the most questions here. The goal is to close your home deal as stress free as possible. So ask away so we can always make sure we are on the same page!