In our last blog, we discussed some reasons why you need to hire a professional real estate when looking at Windsor houses. There are several reasons why a neighbourhood specialist, one who has intimate knowledge and understanding of a neighbourhood, is an obvious plus when hiring an agent.
1. Knows the history of a home as well as current and previous owners.
2. Why some Windsor houses in a neighbourhood are worth more than others.
3. Which neighbourhoods are desirable and which you want to avoid.
4. What neighbourhoods are up for construction, road improvements or other issues that may make it undesirable.
5. What new inventory will soon be on the market.
6. Knows and works well with other real estate agents.
7. Can tell a buyer what Windsor houses are overpriced and those that are priced to sell.
8. Can often get information on why a seller is listing their home.
And the list doesn’t stop there. Real estate agents who specialize in certain communities, can also recommend professional home inspectors, the inside scoop on the local schools, what local businesses are nearby and the commute to work.
The best way to ensure that you are getting the most of Windsor houses for your dollar is to work with a real estate agent that can guide you every step of the way. You should expect nothing less when you are facing what is probably the largest purchase you will ever make.