After looking through several Windsor homes, how do you know when you have found the right one? Many buyers always say the “what if” when they can’t decide on purchasing a home.
“What if there is another, better house coming up on the market?”
“What if I decide I don’t like this house after I close?”
Buyers are often afraid of the dreaded, “buyer’s remorse,” which sometimes makes it difficult to fully commit to purchasing a Windsor home. However, for many, they know when they have found the perfect home. Some good indicators are:
1. You will want to see a home over and over again and stop looking at other homes.
2. You begin to think of the house as “yours,” and can imagine you and your family living there.
3. You start to feel possessive of the Windsor home and do not like the idea of anyone else looking at the home and fear a better offer will be made.
4. You drive by the home constantly with your family and friends.
5. You think about getting estimates for remodeling and decorating.
6. You feel pride in the home and imagine the potential.
7. The flaws that you would never ignore in other homes, now don’t mean so much with this home.
8. You can afford it. That’s always a good thing.
9. You really, really, really like it. In fact, you love it.
10. Your children have already picked out their rooms and this time you encourage it.
If you enjoyed this post, why don’t you simply click here to subscribe to the Windsor Real Estate Blog RSS Feed?