If you are undecided about Windsor condos, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Many buyers just don’t know if purchasing a condo is right for them. What is resale like? What if I don’t like the neighbors once I move in? No one can make this decision except the buyer. But ask yourself these questions, and weigh the pros and cons.
1. Little to no landscaping. Many condo owners are thrilled that they no longer need to schedule their weekends around outdoor maintenance. If mowing the grass, trimming or weeding doesn’t appeal to you and your busy lifestyle, this may be one reason to look at Windsor condos.
2. Resort like amenities: Most condos have pools, work out facilities, tennis courts and other activities that you may enjoy.
3. Safety: Several condos have safety features, like security guards and locked entrance gates that give many a good sense of security.
For other buyers, a lack of privacy, the challenge to sell and sometimes slow appreciation are a few reasons why they won’t consider Windsor condos. A good real estate agent can answer your questions about today’s condo market. Find a knowledgeable agent that can talk to you about the industry, especially if you are a first time buyer.
Other questions that a buyer should ask when considering Windsor condos:
1. How many units are rented out opposed to those owner-occupied? If a large percentage is rented out, this could have a negative effect on the property value.
2. Is the condo properly maintained? Are the common areas well kept? If not, chances are the homeowners association is not running as well as it should.
3. Does the builder/developer have a good reputation?
These are just a few of the questions a well-prepared and informed buyer should ask when considering if condo living is for them.