When buying or selling a home, there are a few people who think they don’t need a Windsor real estate agent. Buyers feel they can find their own home, and sellers think they can find their own buyer. In some cases, this may be true. However, in today’s buyer market, where there are few buyers and a higher inventory of homes, an agent’s services are worth a tremendous amount.
Statistics show that 80% of buyers purchase homes through real estate agents. If you are trying to sell your home on your own, then effectively, you are losing out on 80% of the buyers looking for homes today. In this crowded housing market, is that really want you want to do?
Here is what a Windsor real estate agent can offer you when selling your home.
1. Professional marketing materials with proven selling systems.
2. Excellent virtual tours with photography that will make your home shine.
3. Wide exposure on the Internet, where buyers begin their home search.
4. Promotion throughout the real estate industry.
5. Expert price guidance and negotiation.
6. Access to some of the best in the business: stagers, home inspectors, repair contractors.
7. Feedback from buyers.
8. Experts on the neighborhood, town and community.
These are just a few reasons why hiring a Windsor real estate agent for what could be your biggest financial decision is important. For many sellers out there today, it is necessary that they sell their home as quickly as possible. Many feel they can’t afford to hire an agent, but can you afford to let your home stay on the market longer than it needs to be?