As professional Windsor Real Estate Agents, we have first hand knowledge of Windsor and the surrounding areas. Buying a home, particularly for first time buyers, is a stressful experience with lots of questions and concerns. One of the bigger issues buyers have is the value of a neighborhood. Buyers want to make sure they are selecting a home in a good neighborhood that is safe, has excellent schools and has the potential for appreciating.
Hiring real estate agents that don’t know an area is like hiring a doctor to perform surgery when they have no experience. You just might want to think twice about that sort of thing. Here are some reasons you should consider hiring Windsor Real Estate agents that have expert knowledge about a community:
1. We can tell you what streets are desirable, and which to avoid.
2. We can tell you if homes are accurately priced for the neighborhood.
3. We can tell you the history of neighborhood homes, who owned them.
4. We can tell you the benefits of a neighborhood and what it lacks.
5. We can tell you why some homes are worth more on a street.
6. We can work with listing agents in the area effectively.
7. We can tell you when new homes are coming on the market but not yet advertised to the public.
8. We can let you know if any new buildings, offices or city ordinances are being considered.
It is our pleasure to work with you to find the perfect home for you in a neighborhood that you would be proud to call home. As Windsor Real Estate agents, it is our goal to make sure your home buying experiencing is a good one.